Dedicated to improving the quality of legal practice in Colorado's federal courts.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Kristen L. Mix and a panel of experienced e-discovery practitioners will cover the latest and greatest e-discovery developments and best practices for civil practitioners in this district. Topics will include:
* Threshold considerations across the "V" - Plaintiff and Defense perspectives regarding preservation notices, forensic captures, and scope.
* Avoiding E-Discovery Disputes:
* Know your judge - e-discovery protocols in the District of Colorado
* Robust conferral - early and often
* ESI Plans - proactive use
* IT expert or vendor - early and often
* Leveraging sampling and technology (AI, TAR)
* Motions Practices - if necessary
* Key case law updates from SCOTUS and the District of Colorado
2 general/1 ethics CLE credits requested.
Copyright © 2004-2019, Faculty of Federal Advocates. All rights reserved.